The Jordanian Society for Microbial Biodiversity is a self-funded non-profit organization in Jordan . JSMB relies on funding to operate many of its projects. All donations go directly towards conservation efforts, so help support our work and donate by contacting us to make your donation at : [email protected] or donate by direct deposit at:
Bank Account No.: 86713 , Bank of Jordan ,Gardens Branch, Amman- Jordan
1. How do I make a donation to support The Jordanian Society for Microbial Biodiversity?
You can make a donation via sending a check made out to “The Jordanian Society for Microbial Biodiversity” send an email to [email protected] to provide you with the NGO registration number
2. Who decides how my donation to the The Jordanian Society for Microbial Biodiversity is used?
For any contribution of 5,000 JOD or more, we offer the donor the opportunity to direct the donation to a specific use within the Institute. For any contributions that are undesignated and all contributions of less than 5,000 JOD , use of the donation is determined by the Administrative committee of the The Jordanian Society for Microbial Biodiversity.
3. Will the The Jordanian Society for Microbial Biodiversity accept gifts of appreciated stock?
Yes, for more information on transferring securities to our brokerage account, please contact our office at +962 6 5560 217 or email [email protected]
4. Can I make my gifts to the The Jordanian Society for Microbial Biodiversity anonymously?
Yes, simply let us know when you make your gift, and we will make sure to keep it anonymous.
5. When I make a donation to the The Jordanian Society for Microbial Biodiversity, will I receive an acknowledgement/receipt for tax purposes?
Yes, a written acknowledgement is mailed upon receipt of any donation.
6. Can you tell me where my donation is going?
All contributions under 5,000 JOD are used for general operations and \ or support small projects of the The Jordanian Society for Microbial Biodiversity. Also, we are happy to work with the donor on a specific use for the donated funds.